A cookie is a small text file stored in your browser when you visit almost any website. It is used so the website can remember your visit when you return to that page again. Cookies usually store technical information, personal preferences, content personalisation, usage statistics, links to social networks, user account access, etc. The aim of a cookie is to adapt the content of the website to your profile and needs. Without cookies, the services offered by any page would be significantly less. If you wish to consult more information about cookies, what they store, how to delete them, how to deactivate them, etc., visit this link.
Cookies used on this website
This website uses its own cookies as follows:
– Session cookies: To guarantee that users who write comments on the blog are humans and not automated applications. As such, this combats spam.
This website uses the following third-party cookies:
– Google Analytics: Stores cookies in order to elaborate statistics regarding traffic and the number of visits to this website. When using this website you are consenting to the processing of your information by Google. Therefore, should you wish to exercise any rights in this regard, you will need to communicate directly with Google.
– Social networks: Each social network uses its own cookies so you can click “Like” or “Share” buttons.
Deactivating or deleting cookies
You will be able to exercise your right to deactivate or delete the cookies of this website at any time. These actions can be done in different ways, depending on the browser you use. You will find a quick guide for the most popular browsers here.
– Neither this website nor its legal representatives are responsible for the content or veracity of the privacy policies that the third parties mentioned in this cookies policy may have.
– Web browsers are tools that are responsible for storing cookies and it is from these where you can exercise your right to delete or deactivate cookies. Neither this website nor its legal representatives can guarantee the correct or incorrect handling of the cookies on behalf of said browsers.
– In some cases, it is necessary to install cookies so the browser does not forget your decision not to accept cookies.
–Google Analytics cookiesare stored in servers located in the United States of America and the company promises not to share them with third parties except in cases when it is necessary for the functioning of the system or when obligated by law. According to Google, your IP address is not saved. Google Inc. is a company that adheres to the Safe Harbor Agreement, which guarantees that all data transferred will be treated with a level of protection in accordance with European law. If you would like more information about the use of Google cookies, seethis link.
– If you have any questions or require more information about this cookies policy, don’t hesitate to get in touch with us through the contact section.